What's My Mental Age On TikTok, How To Do The Quiz?

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Indeed, Tiktok being one of the most used applications, has brought the exciting Mental Game Challenge to its active users. Check out more about the challenge via this article.

Recently, Tiktok has made several headlines and has remained on top of it for its new features, be it gifts, emoticons, or unique challenges.

Tiktok has revolutionized the way of entertainment and earning sources for the general public.

In the era of content creation, Tiktok has always ruled the hearts of its use for its features and quality of exposure to the people.

As per the source, Challenges on TikTok are campaigns (or trends) that invite people to create their videos based on performing a specific task, including using a filter, performing a dance skit, showing off product, displaying talent, and lipsyncing with particular music.

What's My Mental Age On TikTok?

According to hitc.com, The Mental Age Quiz was created by the website A Real Me.

To be applicable for participation, the user will be presented with several questions such as "I have my principles," "I don't want to think about complicated things," "Tears come to my eyes very often," and more.

[image-1]

Once users answer all the questions,/her mental age will pop up on the screen, along with their birth year.

The quiz for challengers poses specific questions; there is no study to prove that the results are accurate, and the developer has suggested taking it up for entertainment reasons only.

As per the source, the creator's note on the website says: "According to most of the users' reactions, the quiz is very reliable."

Based on the game, opinions can be subjective and lack scientific facts, and there is no harm in giving it a try to unleash the child or the old soul within you.

How To Do The Quiz? 

After the user takes the challenge, confident choices of questions prompt to ask challengers to test: "How old are they mentally?"

It has mainly gone viral among TikTok users, who are caught off guard by the results, which are based on several questions that you answer,

[image-2]

Depending on the name with a number representing the user's age, the quiz also shows feelings or emotions that are dominant in the user, ranging from being "over-worried" to "sophisticated".

Is My Mental Age Video Viral On Twitter?

After participating in the Tiktok users, the challenge has become viral on the internet.

One of the Twitter users, Zay tweeted on his profile, needs to stop doing silly internet quizzes that give results that make him question his life choices.

@zkmaay what’s my mental age? 💭 #foryou #foryoupage #mymentalage ib: @i6annys ♬ original sound - xia

My Mental Age: I don't know what to make of this." Due While going to school for mang site does not Release.

Earlier with a number representing your age, the quiz also displays one prevailing mood or emotion in you. It could range from "overly concerned?:" to "smart."

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuoZmkqHquxYymnKeskaF6orPEZqanZaSeuLW7ymafqK9dqbxusM5mq6GdXabCqsY%3D