Annah Gore Wiki (Tua Tagovailoa's Wife) Biography, Age, Husband, Kids, Net worth, Family, Height & M

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Annah Gore aka Annah Concetta Gore (born 11 June 1999, Age: 23 Years) is an American citizen, celebrity spouse, media face, and entrepreneur from High Point, North Carolina, United States. This amazing lady came to the spotlight after the news of her marriage with Tua Tagovailoa leaked on the web. Let me tell you that, Tua Tagovailoa is a famous American football player.

He serves the position of a football quarterback for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League (NFL). As per the reports, Annah is currently working in the US. Read this article, to know more information about Annah Gore.

Who is Tua Tagovailoa’s Wife, Annah Gore?

Annah is an American citizen. She is an alumnus of The University of Alabama and currently working in Virginia, United States. This beautiful lady is also very popular for her relationship with Tua Tagovailoa.

According to the latest reports, both Tua Tagovailoa and Gore secretly married on 18th July 2022. However, the couple wants to keep their marriage secret but in August the news of their wedding leaked publicly.

Annah Gore Biography (Age, Birthday & Childhood)

After researching a lot, we found that Annah was born and raised in High Point, North Carolina, United States. Let me tell you that, she celebrates her birthday on the 11th of every June. According to the sources, her date of birth is 11 June 1999 (Friday).

Talking about her age then, Annah is 23 years old (as of 2022). As per Wikipedia, her real birth name is Annah Concetta Gore. She is a Christian. She attended a local high school for her basic studies. She attended The University of Alabama for her graduation.

Annah Gore Wiki / Bio (School, College & Education)

Full Real NameAnnah Concetta Gore.
Famous NameAnnah Gore.
Date of Birth11 June 1999 (Friday).
Age (as of 2022)23 years old.
Place of BirthHigh Point, North Carolina, United States.
Current ResidenceRichmond, Virginia, United States.
ProfessionCelebrity Spouse, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 300K-450K (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignGemini.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeThe University of Alabama.

Annah Gore Family, Parents (Real Name, Ethnicity & Nationality)

After seeing her Facebook profile, we found that Annah is one of the three sisters in the family. She also shared her family members’ names on her FB account. Let me tell you that, her father Mr. Gore is a businessman. Her mother, Christy Gore is a homemaker.

She has two sisters in the family named Ally Marie (Ally Gore) and Gracie Sinclair. She has also two brothers named Garrison Gore and Ayden Gore.

Annah is very close to her family. She also shared lots of images with her parents and siblings on social media. After seeing her social media posts, it seems that she loves to spend time with her family.

Annah Gore Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherMr. Gore.
MotherChristy Gore.
Brother(s)Ayden Gore.
Garrison Gore.
Sister(s)Ally Marie.
Gracie Sinclair.

Annah Gore Husband, Wedding Details & Boyfriend

As per the media reports, Annah Concetta Gore is in a relationship with a football player, Tua Tagovailoa. Some media reports said that both of them attended the University of Alabama. As per New York Times, Outkick uncovered the Broward County Clerk of Courts files, which shows that Annah and Tua Tagovailoa secretly got married on 18th July 2022 in Davie, Florida, United States. As per the sources, the news of their wedding was publicly leaked in August 2022. As per New York Post, Tagovailoa said:-

“I mean, for me, I love to keep my life as private as possible and that’s what we tried to do with me, my wife, and my daily,”

But obviously in this world that’s not how it is. It’s almost kind of disrespectful by doing that but it is what it is. Can’t do anything about it. I have a wife.”

Annah Concetta Gore Personal Life Details & Children

Marital StatusMarried.
Marriage Date18 July 2022.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current BoyfriendTua Tagovailoa.
HusbandTua Tagovailoa.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenWill Update.

Annah Gore Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
In Meters: 1.67 m
In Centimetres: 167 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorHazel Brown.
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Annah Concetta Gore Career & Profession

There is no proper information is available about Annah’s exact professional details. According to a guess, Annah is currently working in the corporate sector in Virginia. Moreover, she is an alumnus of The University of Alabama.

On the other hand, her husband, Tagovailoa is a professional football player. He plays in the National Football League (NFL) for the team Miami Dolphins. We will try to find the exact professional details of Annah and will update you shortly.

Annah Gore’s Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

Annah is currently living in Richmond, Virginia, the United States along with her family. She is living a normal lifestyle. Moreover, she gets a good salary or income from her professional career. Her net worth is around $300K-450K (approx.).

Read Also: Chanty (Lapillus) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Nationality, Boyfriend, Birthday & Facts

5 Facts You Should Know About Annah Concetta Gore

Annah Gore Wikipedia & Social Media Links

Instagram: Click Here

Facebook: Click Here

Wikipedia: Not Known

NewsUnzip Home: Click Here

FAQs of Annah Gore Biodata

• Who is Annah Gore?

She is a Celebrity Spouse, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.

• Why is Annah Gore famous?

As the spouse of Tua Tagovailoa.

• How old is Annah Gore?

According to the reports, she is 23 years old (as of 2022).

• How rich is Annah Gore?

She made a net worth of $300K-450K (approx.).

• Who is Annah Gore’s husband?

According to New York Post, Annah Gore secretly married Tua Tagovailoa.

• What is Annah Gore’s Instagram username?

@annahgore.

• (Images Sources: facebook.com/annahcgore/, facebook.com/gorezoomom/photos/, and instagram.com/cgore_5/)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6vusChZKCnopp8