Lady Du Gives Props to Uncle Waffles for Coachella Performance: You Are a True Example of Dreams

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Lady Du recently took to Instagram to express her admiration and congratulations to Uncle Waffles after her spectacular Coachella performance.

Uncle Waffles becomes first amapiano DJ at Coachella

As the first amapiano DJ to grace one of the main stages at the esteemed international music festival, Uncle Waffles made waves with her set, winning the hearts of many.

Lady Du posts sweet message about Uncle Waffles

In her heartfelt message, Lady Du urged artists to support each other and rise above jealousy and negativity in the music industry, emphasising the importance of unity and collaboration.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

Lady Du's post read:

To @unclewaffles_ I remember sitting down with you for a conversation after you trended and said the sky is the limit. You’ve done nothing but chase it!!! I would like to take my hat off for you and congratulate you from the purest place of my heart!!!! You have made us proud. You are a true example of dreams come true and a key to a lot of doors! "

To which Uncle Waffles responded with a very grateful:

"Thank you Ma, thank you so much ❤️"

Uncle Waffles slays on international Coachella stage, Mzansi goes nuts: "Uncle Waffles ke star"

In a previous article, Briefly News reported Waffles slaying on the Coachella stage.

When one of our own succeeds on the global stage, Mzansi cheers them on with pride. When DJ Uncle Waffles made her way out to the Coachella stage for her set, she brought a lot of African pride.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWVshXR9jKWYnbFdmcJuvNGop6xlpaOwrbGMsJifnpyawG6vzpqaoZ2coa5uvMSrnaiqnZa7pLGO