Babes Wodumo Remembers Mampintsha With Sweet Insta Post, SA Moved by Tribute Video: Be a Soldier

Publish date: 2024-05-06

Babes Wodumo is still reeling from the death of Mampintsha almost six months following the musician's passing.

The Wololo singer has been keeping her late husband's memory alive on social media and sharing how she navigates grief.

Babes Wodumo claims she received a sign from Mampintsha

Recently Babes said she got a sign from Mampintsha when she came across his tribute on TV before heading out to work.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

"As I’m about to leave for my gigs, then SABCSport sends a tribute with Mampintsha with all the legends of the world. This must be a sign. ❤️"

Babes posts a video in remembrance of Mampintsha

She shared a recording of her TV screen showing the Afrotainment star getting honoured.

South Africans comforted Babes in the comments and said, Mampintsha's legacy will continue to live on.

See the Instagram post below:

Mzansi rallies around Babes as she continues to grieve Mampintsha's passing

@santiago_bhengu stated:

"Be strong, look after yourself and your son God is above all."

@kellygunns68 mentioned:

"I'm glad that before he departed he did right and made you his wife.❤️"

@yzee12 wrote:

"Gone but not forgotten."

@phaphama07 commented:

"It’s definitely a sign Ma kaSponge wethu. May Mpintsho’s soul continue 2 RIP. ❤️❤️❤️"

@spheza added:

"He will be forever in our hearts. Asizoze sakhohlwa uyena."

@Sanelisiwe Ngema wrote:

"All the best Babes be asoldier my dear."

@mbalezinhle_zulu said:

"I still can't get that through my head ngath usazobuya nje."

@sisandaaaahh

"A legend that will never be forgotten."

Babes Wodumo gets candid on Facebook Live, says she's ready for a white man

In another story, Briefly News reported that South African Gqom superstar Babes Wodumo recently took to Facebook Live to interact with her fans and address various aspects of her life, including her love life, new music, and her battle with depression.

The award-winning singer and dancer did not shy away from sharing her thoughts and feelings with her fans, showcasing her trademark sharp tongue and candidness.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWZlhXiEjJuYm52jYsSwsNSmpmaqlaKyrq7Eq6pmpZGivaq606yfmmWgpMC1edWim56nXaiuo6%2FSZquroZKqwaZ7