Leslie Jordan Siblings: Dolly Parton Refers To Leslie Jordan As Her Lil Brother.

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Leslie Jordan siblings have shared their thoughts after the loss of their beloved Leslie Jordan

Dolly Parton shares a statement upon losing her “Lil Brother” Leslie Jordan. 

She says, “I Am As Hurt And Shocked As If I Have Lost A Family Member.”

Leslie Jordan was an actor, singer, and comedian who dedicated his entire life to the entertainment industry. 

At the age of 67, Leslie died on the morning of October 24, 2022. According to TMZ, he was suspected of a medical emergency while driving his BMW. 

His condition got worse, and he crashed his car into a side building in Hollywood. TMZ shared pictures of the car crash incident.

In the image, a car crash can be seen, a white tend and yellow caution tape, which tell this picture was shot during the investigation. 

His car crash incident took place around 9:30 a.m, according to Los Angeles Police Department. 

Jordan made his presence felt in his fans due to his acting roles in shows such as Hearts Afire, Will & Grace, The Cool Kids, Call Me Kat, and American Horror Story.

He was featured in numerous movies, including The Help and Ski Patrol. He also made several television appearances in shows like Ugly Betty and Boston Public.

A music video was released entitled “Not For Everyone” from the Brothers Osborne, which features Leslie in the video.  

Dolly Parton is a famous singer who is famous for her work in the music industry. She was a close friend of Leslie Jordan.

In 2021, Parton was featured in the southern gospel album Company’s Comin’ titled “Where The Soul Never Dies.

The album featured some country stars, including Brandi Carlile, Tanya Tucker, TJ Osborne, Charlie Worsham, Ashley McBryde, Chris, and Morgane Stapleton.

She has an incredible fan following of 5.2 million. She shared in a post earlier on Instagram after the death of Leslie

She stated in the post that Leslie is like her “Lil Brother,” and further said, “as hurt and shocked as if I lost my family member.

She added, “Well I am as hurt and shocked as if I have lost a family member. Leslie and I had a special bond, I think the world felt they had a special bond with him.”

She said some people might miss him for a long time, but that is not true. She says that Leslie will be missed by all “who knew him personally and by everyone who was entertained by him. Rest in peace lil’ brother. Dolly.”

It is a sad moment for the family member so of Leslie Jordan. It can be praying that the family bear strength to pass through this difficult time upon them. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC4xKyjop1dn7yzsMCnZKyhkqG2r7PSaA%3D%3D