Johnnie Guilbert Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Bio & Wiki

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Johnnie Guilbert (August 28, 1997) was born in San Jose, California. He is a famous musician and YouTuber from America. He became popular by starting a band called “Til Death Do We Part” and making videos with his friends on a channel called “My Digital Escape.” Johnnie also has his own YouTube channel, sharing videos about his life, fun challenges, and music. Many people like to watch him – he has over 1.96 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 1.9 million followers on Instagram. Right now, he lives in Los Angeles, California. Let’s Explore Johnnie Guilbert’s Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Bio & Wiki.

Johnnie Guilbert Biography / Wiki

Johnnie Guilbert was born into an American family in San Jose, California. He holds an American nationality, and he is Christian by religion. Johnnie is Virgo by the zodiac sign. Johnnie’s family is a mix of different backgrounds. 

Nick Name:Johnnie
Profession:Musician, YouTuber & Actor
Age (as of 2023)46 year old
Date of Birth:August 28, 1997
Place of Birth:San Jose, California
Hometown:San Jose, California
Zodiac Sign:Virgo
Ethnicity:Mixed
Nationality:American
Religion:Christianity
School / College:Not known
Hobbies:Traveling
Known as:YouTube Singer

Read Also: Masuimi Max Death, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Bio & Wiki

Johnnie Guilbert’s Early Life & Family

Johnnie is from San Jose, California. He has a mom and a dad, a brother named Josh, and a sister named Margaret. His family loves music – his dad plays the guitar, and his mom sings. Johnnie started playing the guitar when he was only six years old! He even wrote his first song when he was eight.

Johnnie had a tough time when he was young. He lost his dad to cancer when he was 13, and he had a hard time at school because of dyslexia. He also went through bullying and felt very sad. Johnnie had to take therapy sessions for four years and felt so bad that he thought about hurting himself. He often changed his schools at a time, 3 in a week. He says music and YouTube helped him feel better and escape his troubles.

Johnnie Guilbert Girlfriend

Johnnie doesn’t have a girlfriend right now, but he used to date a YouTuber named Alex Dorame for a few years. After that, he dated another YouTuber, Taylor Baxter, in 2020, but they only stayed together briefly.

Johnnie Guilbert Age, Height & More

Johnnie Guilbert is 26 years old as of 2023. He is around 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 58 kg. Johnnie has brown eyes and black hair. He wears a shoe size of 8 (U.S.), and her body measurements are unknown.

Height:5 feet 7 inches
Weight:58 kg
Eyes color:Brown
Hair color:Black
Shoe size:8 (US)
Body Measurements;Update soon

Read Also: Rick Ness Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Wiki & Bio

Career

Johnnie started making videos on YouTube in 2013 when he moved to Nebraska with his friend BryanStars. He liked watching other YouTubers and decided to make his own channel. At first, he posted videos about his life and fun challenges. Soon, many people liked his videos because they thought he was funny and honest and liked his emo style.

In 2014, Johnnie and his friend Jake started a band called Til Death Do We Part. They released their first song, “Save Me,” in 2015 and their first EP, “The Last Thing I Want Is Help,” in 2016. Their music is like rock and pop, with themes of love, sadness, and hope.

In the same year, Johnnie Guilbert and his friends started a fun YouTube channel called My Digital Escape. They made videos about music, fashion, and funny things. Many people liked their videos, and they got over one million subscribers. They went on a tour in the US in 2016 but then stopped making videos together.

After My Digital Escape, Guilbert kept making music and videos independently. He put out a bunch of mini-albums called EPs like “Lost” in 2017, “We’re Gonna Need A Bigger Boat” in 2018, “I Could Sleep Here, I Could Die Here” in 2019, and “It Was All for Nothing” in 2020. People like his songs like “Not So Perfect,” “Painted Memories,” “Afraid,” and “I’m a Mess.”

Johnnie worked with other YouTube friends like Matthew Lush, Kyle David Hall, Jordan Sweeto, and Jake Webber. He was also part of a channel called Our World Away, but it’s taking a break now. Guilbert also tried acting and appeared in the web series “The Haunted” and the movie “The Set Up.”

Johnnie Guilbert’s Net Worth

Johnnie Guilbert YouTube channel is a big hit, and he earns about $30k every year from it. In total, his stuff makes him around $360k in 2024.

He makes money from his music and acting too. He has five EPs and has been in the series “The Haunted” and the movie “The Set Up.” Also, he sells cool stuff like t-shirts, hoodies, posters, and stickers on his website and District Lines. Plus, he’s got a Patreon account where he gives unique things to his fans who support him.

Facts

FAQs

Who is Johnnie Guilbert?

He is a famous musician and YouTuber from America.

How old is Johnnie Guilbert?

He is 26 years old as of 2023.

How tall is Johnnie Guilbert?

He is 5 feet 7 inches tall.

Is Johnnie Guilbert gay?

No, he is straight.

ncG1vNJzZmiamaTCr8bIqWWcp51kt7C0zaegnmWXqratrsSrq2g%3D