Meet Julius Randles Wife, Kendra Shaw How Long Is The Couple Married?

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Julius Randle’s wife is Kendra Shaw. The couple has been married for around five years.

Julius and Kendra first connected at the University of Kentucky dorm party. Kendra pursued a fashion designing and merchandising degree, while Julius participated in university basketball.

The two got along right away. While still in college, the two began dating in 2013.

Ever since they have been one another’s sweethearts, the two have always been devoted to one another and encouraged one another in their aspirations.

After dating for over three years, on June 20, 2016, Julius proposed to Kendra while they were on vacation in Santorini, Greece.

Later she accepted her boyfriend’s marriage proposal. 

Kendra posted an image of her ring on Instagram, announcing her engagement to her long-term boyfriend, Julius. 

She also uploaded a video of the diamond on her immaculately groomed hands, along with the caption, “6/20/16 the best night of my entire life. I couldn’t have painted a better picture. Words can’t describe the way I’m feeling and how I felt in that moment. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I can’t wait to spend forever with you.”

The couple married in August 2017. The bride and groom were married in a lavish ceremony decorated with white roses and attended by many friends and relatives. 

Most of the NBA stars were present for one of the league’s top couples’ weddings.

This shows Julius Randle’s unwavering commitment to his wife. It also demonstrates the depth of their connection because Julius Randle and his wife have never been involved in any marital disputes.

American professional basketball player Julius Randle represents the New York Knicks in the NBA as a Power Forward. 

In his second season with the Knicks in 2020–2021, he was a rookie NBA All-Star and won the NBA Most Improved Player Award. 

He is now in his seventh NBA season after being drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers with the seventh overall pick in 2014.

Though Trae Young’s sneakers proclaimed him the King of Broadway, inside Madison Square Garden, power belonged to Julius Randle. 

In addition to Randle’s 34 points and 17 rebounds, the New York Knicks took advantage of yet another significant Atlanta Hawks injury to cruise to a 113-89 victory on Wednesday. 

In addition to making six 3-pointers, Randle also had five assists in a matchup with an outclassed and injury-depleted Atlanta frontcourt.

Julius Randle and Kendra Shaw Children

Julius Randle and Kendra Shaw are parents to two sons.

Their first child, Kyden Randle, was born in December 2016. When his parents wed, he was only a young child.

She also gave birth to a second kid last year. In October 2021, Jayce Carter Randle was born. 

Kendra frequently shares pictures of adorable infants online for everyone to see. The boys appear to enjoy participating in their father’s games.

About Kendra Shaw 

Kendra Shaw Randle is an American fashion designer, blogger, successful businesswoman, and the founder of the clothing line “Kalore.” 

Additionally, Kendra is passionate about women’s empowerment and is willing to take extraordinary measures to advance the cause.

She was born in Lexington, Kentucky, to a single mother and had two younger siblings. 

After graduating high school, Kendra enrolled at the University of Kentucky, majoring in fashion design and merchandising. 

Later, she studied at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC21KWgrqtdp66vsMueZLChlpp8