Eduin Caz Car Accident Update, Wife Daisy Anahy and Daughter - Is He Dead or Alive?

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Eduin Caz's car accident has saddened his fans and followers. Continue reading this article to determine if the singer is dead or alive.

Eduin Oswaldo Parra Cazares is a well-known Mexican singer and musician mostly known as

Eduin Caz.

He was born in the Mexican city of Culiacan on July 30, 1994. His religion is Christianity, his ethnicity is White, and he has yet to reveal his zodiac sign to the public.

The singer's tracks have become highly popular on the internet. He was engaged in an automobile accident on January 31, 2022. Please take a peek at this article to learn more about his injuries.

Eduin Caz Car Accident Update - Is He Dead or Alive?

On the morning of January 31, Eduin Caz, Grupo Firme's leader and vocalist was allegedly involved in an accident.

However, no information concerning the event has been revealed on Grupo Firme's and its members' official accounts, as Eduin Caz's most recent writings illustrate how he spends Sunday at home with his family.

The tragic information was posted by the @chamonic3 account on Instagram and Facebook; it is unknown who the artist was with or his current condition of health.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 🅒🅗🅐🅜🅞🅝🅘🅒 🐍❦☽✰ (@chamonic3)

Many news sites have revealed the aftermath of the collision and the conditions in which the vehicle was abandoned, indicating that it was a tumultuous and traumatic experience for him.

Gustavo Adolfo Infante also shared a photo of a recent Eduin Caz automobile that had tipped over and was seriously damaged.

The officials in Culiacán convinced Infante that the vehicle was the same as the singers.

Accidente / VOLCADURA en Culiacán de la camioneta de @eduin_caz líder de @GrupoFirme. En mi Urías te see en reporte completo pic.twitter.com/diLQN5lFeE

— GUSTAVO ADOLFO INFANTE (@GAINFANTE) January 31, 2022

They don't know if anyone in the car was hurt, and the musician has been silent about the accident and hasn't revealed whether he is in the hospital.

Caz or the media are required to offer information on the happenings of the day.

Eduin Caz Family - Wife Daisy Anahy And Daughter Details To Know

Daisy Anahy is the wife of Eduin Cazares, a singer. Edwin Caz is the lead vocalist of the famed Mexican band 'Grupo Firme,' known for songs such as El Toxicos, Me Gustas, and his wife is a web-based media influencer who also looks after their children.

Daisy Anahy is a 28-year-old who was born on September 1, 1994. She is from the Mexican state of Sinaloa.

Her parents are unknown, but she is the mother of two lovely children with Eduin Caz. Edwin Gerardo, a boy, and Dhasia Geraldine, a girl, are the two children.

She became a powerful influencer and a household name as a result of her partner's celebrity. Her popularity has grown every week since she first went online, and her success is astounding.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Eduin Caz (@eduincaz)

They have two adorable children after spending 12 years together, six years as girlfriend-boyfriend and six years as husband-wife; their first son is Edwin Garrido.

They welcomed another kid, Dhasia Geradaline, in mid-2020, on August 10.

"Being able to transform love into life is the most precious gift that God offers us; today, the month after your arrival, I can thank God, and I fell in love again," Daisy said after sharing a gorgeous snapshot of her daughter on September 11. You came at 5:05 p.m. on August 10, 2020, weighing 3 kilograms and 50 centimeters. I started to realize how much I can do for you and your brother."

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGicna2Zo3qkrdlmmJybmZmyr8CMsKCfnV2Zrqq%2F2GaYp5mYrg%3D%3D