Is Ricky Martin Still Married To Husband Jwan Yosef? Are They Still Together? Tassco The Talks T

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Ricky Martin has been hitched to his important different Jwan Yosef for fairly some time but the latest home violence claims, which the vocalist has denied, have began questions round their relationship.

The artist has been vocal about his romance all alongside and, surprisingly, the singer even shared the information about his marriage with each certainly one of his followers.

In July 2022, the vocalist ended up in a troublesome state of affairs when home violence allegations have been made towards him. Be that as it could, Ricky has come ahead and denied all these claims.

Ricky Martin And Jwan Yosef Still Together?

Ricky continues to be married to his higher half Jwan and the pair have been having fun with their life collectively. The vocalist not often posts photos of them collectively on their social media handles. In any case, on February 14, he posted a photograph and celebrated Valentine’s Day along with his husband.

Meanwhile, the 2 observe one another on all social media platforms and though they might not share numerous photos with folks generally, they’ve been supporting one another from the sidelines.

Who is Jwan Yosef?

Jwan Yosef, 37, was raised in Sweden. Although the artist was born in Syria to a Kurdish household. He is an completed artist who has had solo exhibits in each London and Stockholm. Jwan Yosef steadily names Neo Rauch, Gerhard Richter, and Jaan Toomik as a major affect on his specialty. Situated in London, Jwan Yosef completed a MA in Fine Arts at Central Saint Martins in 2011.

Ricky Martin declared his marriage on a pink carpet through the debut of the TV present, American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace. The pair secretly bought married in 2017. Ricky later revealed he had gotten engaged in November of 2016 throughout a visitor look on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

How Did Ricky Martin And Jwan Yosef Met?

In an unique clip from the episode of Paramount+’s revamp of the infamous Behind the Music documentary collection, the music legend and Out cowl star discusses the start of his relationship along with his higher half, Swedish artist and heartthrob Jwan Yosef.

I met Jwan by means of Instagram, in all honesty, Ricky says, recalling the way it was like love at first Insta click on. I noticed his craft, and I’m like, ‘Who’s the artist?’ and it mentioned ‘Jwan Yosef,’ and I’m like, ‘That is a particularly cool name, however, I want to see his face.’ And then once I noticed his face, I mentioned, ‘OK, this is over. What a wonderful man.’

We texted for sixth months, and afterward sixth months after the very fact I fly to London, the place he used to reside, and I say, ‘Well, let’s meet,’” he proceeded. At the purpose once I bought out of the automotive and I noticed him, I mentioned, ‘Hold up. Stand by a moment, I think this is a mind-blowing man and I assume I will marry him.’”

The lovely couple has been married since 2017 and is presently father to 4 youngsters (two of whom Martin turned a father to in 2008 as a single dad or mum).

Credit: Getty Images

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGigrGWinrCsxYymmKusmaN6tMDIpaNmpZGnv6qxw2arqGWYqsCjrc2dZKOvkaN6urvSnp1mmaKaerW0xLJkrKyZobluwM6gnK2glad6ta3SrJqoZw%3D%3D